About one of every three shoppers who take part in General Motors Corp.’s 24-Hour Test Drive program purchase a vehicle from the auto maker, compared with the industry’s average closing rate of roughly one in four, a GM executive tells Ward’s. Chevy Silverado is one of the most popular vehicles in the 24-Hour Test Drive Program. Since launching in April, more than 350,000 U.S. consumers have taken part in the program, which allows qualified buyers to test drive a GM vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.