MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. today reveals its deepest bench yet of fullsize pickup trucks in the redesigned Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, which promise improved towing and fuel economy – critical yardsticks for GM’s most-profitable line of vehicles. The updated light-duty trucks, which will enter the market in the fourth quarter, cover three Silverado trim levels and four Sierra trim levels, including a first-ever Sierra Denali model. GM says it will introduce a rich mix ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.