It would be hard to argue that they’re outdated products, but that isn’t stopping General Motors Corp. from rolling out redesigned Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra fullsize pickups at the Chicago Auto Show press preview Feb. 6. Only 4-years old and considered an industry leader, Silverado/Sierra feature numerous upgrades, including a noticeable interior and exterior design facelift and expanded availability of the Quadrasteer 4-wheel steering system – currently available only with the Sierra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.