General Motors Corp., which is using the New York auto show to debut four new light trucks — two pickups and two sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) — isn't done yet. Look for the automaker to unveil the all-new Chevy TrailBlazer and/or GMC Envoy midsize SUVs sometime this summer rather than holding off until the next major North American auto show in Detroit in January, a company insider says. “In four to five years, trucks and crossovers are going to account for 60% of the U.S. market (and) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.