Uzbekistan auto maker UzAvtoSanoat will assemble Chevrolet Lacetti models using kits from General Motors Corp.’s South Korean subsidiary beginning this year, GM says. The production deal is one facet of the joint venture plans announced today in Incheon, South Korea, by GM and UzAvtoSanoat, which already builds Chevy Captiva, Epica and Tacuma models. With Republic of Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov present, GM and UzAvtoSanoat say the Lacettis will be built at a plant - using ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.