General Motors Corp. unleashes a horde of advance-powertrain initiatives during a 2-day event in Washington and details plans for its rollout of displacement on demand (DoD) technology. GM offered Hy-wire test drives to members of Congress May 7. GM also launches its Washington-based fuel cell vehicle fleet and discloses the largest fuel cell transaction ever with The Dow Chemical Co. Over the course of the event (May 7-8), GM hoped to familiarize more than 100 lawmakers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.