General Motors Acceptance Corp. will exercise its option to buy the remainder of the Capital Auto Receivables Asset Trust 2002-4 on Oct. 17, resulting in the termination of all of the outstanding Capital Auto 2002-4 Class A-4 2.64% Asset Backed Notes and Class B 2.62% Asset Backed Certificates. The notes, $589.9 million of which were sold to the public in September 2002, will be purchased for about $513 per $1,000 face amount, plus accrued interest from Sept. 15, 2005, General Motors Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.