DEARBORN -- General Motors Corp. says sales leads to dealers from its gmbuypower web site, which prices vehicles, locates inventory and performs other consumer requests, have increased by more than 300% in the last six months, a company executive tells an industry conference here. “We are currently averaging over 70,000 leads per month,” says e-GM President Mark Hogan. “Some of this increase is due to the recent 0% financing offer. But most of it can be credited to the continuously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.