ANAHEIM, CA – For the second consecutive year, General Motors Corp. chooses the California International Auto Show here for a worldwide debut of an all-new truck. In 2004, it was the Hummer H3 midsize SUV. This year, it is the ’07 GMC Yukon fullsize SUV. This auto show was picked because both brands are popular in California, an important market where GM has foundered over the years. The Southland, as the Los Angeles area is known locally, is GMC and Yukon’s largest market, commanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.