DETROIT – GMC takes the wraps of the Terra4 concept truck it will show at this week’s Chicago Auto Show press preview. The vehicle provides a glimpse of the GMT305 “mini-Avalanche” crossover it is scheduled to build at General Motors Corp.’s Oklahoma City assembly plant within the next two years. Terra4 features an aerodynamic cab up-and-forward design, with two rows of seats in front of a small cargo area and doors on the rear quarter panels to allow for easier access to the closed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.