All that remains is to sew new employee-identification patches on the jackets of 4,377 workers at GM Daewoo Auto & Technology’s newly acquired Bupyeong production complex in South Korea and rename the union that represents them. As of Oct. 27, the entire 2.9 million0sq.-ft. (891,000-sq.-m) campus, including two car production plants, an engine and transmission facility, a complete-knocked-down kit plant and suspension systems facilities have been purchased from creditors of the old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.