SEOUL – The all-new Chevrolet Cruze, built by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in Korea, continues to make its way to Western Europe and should be available in all world markets within the year, Rick Labelle, vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales, tells Ward’s. The European Cruze is a 5-door notchback, unlike the Korean-version Lacetti Premiere sedan. Labelle says Cruze more shipments have been made since the first 2,000 units left Gunsan for Europe on Feb. 24. The Cruze ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.