GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. releases photographs of the new Chevrolet Orlando multipurpose vehicle and says output of the 7-seater will begin at its Gunsan, South Korea, plant in October. Production versions of the MPV will debut at the Paris auto show Sept. 30. Along with the Orlando, General Motors Co.’s Chevrolet brand in Europe intends to launch seven new vehicles by the end of 2011: the Aveo, Cruze hatchback, Volt, Camaro, Corvette and Captiva. Chevy has four world ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.