In what could be the first step toward preparing the Korean market for a new replacement for the highly popular Matiz, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. sends 80 owners of the small car to Japan to familiarize them with the Kei car culture. Kei cars are a class of minicars that enjoy special taxation and parking privileges in Japan because of their high fuel economy and small size. Last week, a GMDAT team took eight brightly painted Matiz models by ferry from Busan, South Korea, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.