GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. begins production of the all-new Alpheon, the Korean version of the Buick LaCrosse, giving the auto maker its first entry into the market’s competitive upper- midsize-sedan segment. GMDAT President and CEO Mike Arcamone and workers’ union President Young-ho Choo are on hand as the first vehicle rolls off the line at the auto maker’s Plant 2 in Bupyeong, South Korea. The auto maker is not releasing pricing details until the Alpheon goes on sale Sept. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.