SEOUL – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.’s vehicle design center in Bupyeong, Korea, is running flat out to develop a wide range of next-generation products, including electric vehicles and other alternative-fuel models. Tae-wan Kim, GMDAT vice president-design, says the auto maker currently is recruiting more talent. “The best of the world’s best.” The studio’s image of creative excellence makes it a hot commodity among the world’s design community, Kim says. “We have so far ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.