For the first time since it was formed in 2002, Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in the year’s first half became the leading Korean vehicle exporter to Europe, beating out chief competitors Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. GMDAT exported 206,342 completely built-up (CBU) units to Europe in the first six months, compared with Hyundai’s 168,212 and Kia’s 11,226, a GMDAT spokesman tells Ward's. GMDAT also outdrew Hyundai and Kia in combined CBU and complete-knocked-down kits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.