GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. unveils all-new electric versions of the Chevrolet Cruze/Daewoo Lacetti Premiere in South Korea following less than a year of development. The auto maker will begin testing a fleet of the battery-powered sedans on public streets later this month. The test cars will wear the Lacetti Premiere EV badge, although a Cruze EV is on hand for a media preview at GMDAT’s headquarters in Bupyeong. “Our goal is to be a leader in the development of green ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.