GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers walk off the job at the auto maker’s plants in Bupyeong, Gunsan and Changwon, a company spokesman tells Ward’s. “The labor union held a partial strike (Aug. 12) for three hours on each shift at all plants, which we calculate will result in lost production of 12,200 units,” the spokesman says. “They also are refusing all overtime work for the rest of the week.” Workers also walked off the job Monday for four hours on the day shift and four hours ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.