GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers ratify a new 1-year labor agreement calling for an average 4.1% increase, or 63,000 won ($69), in monthly wages. The pact, favored by 61.3% of the union’s membership, also provides a performance bonus equivalent to two months’ pay. All workers will receive a 1-time payment of 1.5 million won ($1,642) to encourage them to meet all quality, production and productivity targets. Additionally, workers in the highest seniority class will pocket an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.