GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers have rejected a tentative offer for increased wages, incentive bonuses and improved working conditions, Ward’s learns. While normal operations continue at all three GMDAT locations, no new negotiations are scheduled, a GMDAT source says. “I am sorry to say the union members rejected the tentative agreement that was reached with their negotiating team,” he says, noting 48.1% of GMDAT’s 10,384 union members approved the deal, thus falling short ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.