SEOUL — General Motors Corp. is looking to form a possible alliance with Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., its subsidiary Kia Motors Corp., Samsung Motor Inc. or Ssanyong Motor Corp., which is owned by Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. It's all part of the U.S. automaker's strategy for capturing a slice of the Korean market, says David Jerome, managing director of GM Korea, in an exclusive interview with Ward's Automotive International. Jerome says GM also is considering building a greenfield car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.