NEW YORK – Transporting 130 vehicles to the parking lot of the New York Mets abandoned Shea Stadium, General Motors stages the 11th of its “Main Street in Motion” ride-and- drive events for about 4,000 potential car buyers here. GM has hosted nearly 50,000 attendees around the country at such marketing events since early this year, designed to raise the perception of Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet and GMC brands in the eyes of the driving public. “We've averaged 20,000 test drives per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.