Volkswagen AG expands its Golf product range to include an all-wheel-drive model, which will go on sale in Europe in August. The auto maker expects the addition of AWD to help boost Golf sales in markets where inclement weather is commonplace. The AWD Golf will feature the second generation of VW’s signature 4Motion system, which has been revised extensively to reduce service intervals and noise levels. VW also says the system now can be mated to its 105-hp and 140-hp turbodiesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.