Goodyear Engineered Products plans to build a $16 million facility in Mexico that will manufacture molded transportation products, including engine and shock mounts, designed to reduce vibration and improve vehicle handling. The company is considering a number of possible sites for the facility, based on the availability of transportation and skilled workers. Goodyear says support from both the local community and local government will be factors in the decision, as well. Construction is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.