There are reports of competing bids for 32% of Malaysian national car maker Proton Holdings Bhd held by the government investment arm and largest Proton shareholder Khazanah Nasional Bhd. The Business Times says the Naza Group is making a joint bid with Yasmin Holdings Sdn Bhd, but quotes an unnamed source as saying Khazanah has told Naza it is uninterested in selling its stake for now. The Star newspaper says DRB-Hicom Bhd also has put in a bid for the 32% of Proton held by Khazanah. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.