TROY, MI – Having already developed a reputation in Europe for the top-notch design and craftsmanship of its interior components for Volkswagen AG and Audi AG, German supplier Grammer Automotive is looking to bring some of its more innovative features to the U.S. The medium-sized supplier of small interior specialty systems such as headrests and armrests is particularly excited about the possibilities in North America for its integrated child booster seat (ICBS). Grammer’s ICBS on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.