MUMBAI – Mercedes-Benz India Ltd. recently delivered 150 cars in a single transaction to a group of citizens in the town of Aurangabad, for a deal totalling Rs650 million ($15 million). The price of each car ranged from Rs3.5 million to Rs12 million. ($77,000-$267,000). The group, made up of professionals, businessmen and executives ranging in age from 35-45, chose from among 10 Mercedes models and 33 variants. The State Bank of India offered loans to many of the car buyers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.