DUBAI – The vehicle market in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries – and the United Arab Emirates, in particular – is experiencing stellar growth, fueled by a surge in population and economic prosperity. Created in 1981, the GCC consists of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, which includes seven emirates. The UAE’s auto market has grown by more than 300% in recent months and now totals 2.5 million vehicles. Population growth is the main driver behind the surge in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.