DETROIT – In a year when the luxury market is expected to contract, Lexus -- the country’s top-selling premium maker -- anticipates growth in sales as well as market share. Toyota Motor Corp.’s high-end division plans to achieve this goal with the help of its new midsize SUV, the GX 470. With sales targets of 20,000 units in its first full year, the new entry will strike at the heart of the luxury/utility vehicle market, filling the void between the RX 300 cross/utility vehicle and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.