DETROIT – Saturn Corp. will add a small sports car to its lineup by 2007 and the Hummer lineup will expand to include the midsize H3 SUV in early 2005. “Saturn will add a small sports car to its lineup,” Bob Lutz, General Motors Corp. vice chairman-product development, says during a Jan. 8 presentation to analysts and the media. “I wonder if it could be Kappa-based? I’d be awfully ashamed if we had two small car architectures.” Saturn will begin selling a small sports car by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.