General Motors Corp.’s Hummer Div. launches its all-new ’06 H3 midsize SUV in Europe. H3 sales began in the U.S. in May. "Hummer has global appeal. European customers have already demonstrated a high level of acceptance of the Hummer H2 (fullsize SUV) due to its unparalleled off-road capabilities and iconic design," says Susan Docherty, Hummer general manager. "We expect the H3 to make the Hummer brand even more approachable and accessible to a wider array of European consumers.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.