Unlike the natural world where lightning comes before thunder, a Harley-Davidson application of Ford Motor Co.'s redesigned F-150 will precede the debut of a high-performance variant from the auto maker's Special Vehicle Team (SVT). Known for the thundering exhaust note of its motorcycles, Harley-Davidson’s F-150 will follow the ’05 debut of a King Ranch model, Ward’s learns.(See related story: Ford Seeks to Change Game With F-150) Ford showed this concept at Detroit in 2003. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.