DETROIT – Hyundai Motor America’s new HCD8 concept coupe is an advanced look at the next-generation Tiburon, one of nine new vehicles the importer plans to launch in the U.S. over the next four years. Hyundai says the 2-door HCD8, making its world debut at the North American International Auto Show, will bow in full production form in 2007. The concept, the first to be developed at the new $30 million Hyundai Kia Design and Technical Center in Irvine, CA, features the style of a sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.