The world’s No.1 seller of Ford trucks and second-ranked global Ford dealer telling someone to go buy a Dodge Ram? What’s up? This particular dealer, Jerry Reynolds of Prestige Ford and Ward’s 2002 Dealer of the Year, hosts a weekly 2-hour radio program in Dallas, TX, on WBAP 820. The show gives callers advice ranging from buying to servicing vehicles. A caller, Bob from Cranberry, had a ’91 Dodge Ram with a transmission problem. Reynolds tells Bob, "man, don't sink a lot of money ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.