STUTTGART – With many auto-component makers losing money everywhere – several of them even in bankruptcy – it appears ZF Friedrichshafen AG is bucking the trend. The German supplier of driveline and chassis technology, headquartered near the German-Swiss border, by Konstanz Lake, has been able to convert losses of €162.3 million ($196 million) during 2003 into a profit of €180.7 million ($218 million) in a brutal environment in 2004. CEO Siegfried Goll Achieving double-digit growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.