PLYMOUTH, MI -- Eyeing savings of up to 20%, Hella Electronics Corp. has developed a smart vehicle electrical junction box to replace electro-mechanical systems that use switches, connectors and fuses. The “smart” junction box uses microcontrollers to handle front and rear lighting, door locks, vehicle anti-theft systems, mirror controls, windshield wipers, fuel sensors, coolant and washer fluid levels and brake fluid pressure and temperature. Hella notes that by combining multiple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.