DETROIT – Grizzled observers of the auto industry have heard the Big Three promising for years that world-class interiors in their cars and trucks are just around the corner. That message is still out there, delivered most recently by interior design executives from General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. during a panel discussion at the recent Auto Interiors Show here at Cobo Center. Dave Rand, executive director-interior design, quality and brand character, GM North America, goes so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.