PLYMOUTH, MI – Need a job? Supplier Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership has 113 white-collar positions to fill by summer, and the vast majority of them are in the U.S. “We just got approval to fill these positions,” Sarah O’Hare, vice president-human resources and communications, tells Ward’s after a media event here at the company’s headquarters and technical center. “We’re hoping by mid-summer to have most of these positions filled.” The manufacturer of elastomeric seals for engines, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.