AUBURN HILLS, MI – That thing got a Hemi? In 2011, you might ask that of a Nissan Titan driver. Ward’s learns Chrysler LLC is offering up its iconic Hemi V-8 engine to pickup partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. This fall, the auto makers are expected to finalize a supply agreement that will see Chrysler assemble the next-generation Nissan Titan pickup, which will be derived from the Dodge Ram. “If you think about their volume, the Hemi has to be on the table,” says Scott Kunselman, Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.