AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group’s vaunted Hemi engine is seeing greater take rates across the board than the auto maker originally anticipated. A Chrysler spokesperson says penetration of the Hemi Magnum 5.7L OHV V-8 is “north of 50%” of total deliveries for the Dodge Durango SUV and light-duty Ram pickup truck. Hemis are getting high take rates in Durango. And advance orders of the LX platform large rear-wheel-drive cars – the Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum – are leaning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.