General Motor Corp. President and CEO Fritz Henderson says a bankruptcy at the auto maker remains likely, given the enormous challenges, and does not squash rumors of relocating the auto maker’s headquarters outside Detroit. "We’re looking at, frankly, everything within our business, but it’s not like we have that queued up at the top of our list,” Henderson says of a potential move during a press conference today. Rumors surfaced last week that a shrunken GM might relocate from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.