About 40 jobs are under threat at Australian supplier Hendersons Automotive Technologies Pty. Ltd., as the company is placed under administration. The Geelong, Victoria-based company supplies manufacturing stampings, exhaust manifolds and wire seat frames to Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd., GM Holden Ltd., Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. It also exports to Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC in the U.S. Hendersons says it has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.