VIENNA – The Chevrolet Niva SUV, which is to be produced at General Motors Corp.- OAO AvtoVAZ joint venture in Togliatti, Russia, will be launched in Western Europe in early 2004, says David Herman, who is retiring April 1 from his post as GM’s vice president-Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). See related story: Foreign Automakers Continue to Show Interest in Russia GM reportedly will not name a replacement. Herman, who will continue to consult GM regarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.