Steve Pitt and his full-time staff of 20 manage to put together a National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention that year after year goes off without a serious hitch – or so it seems from the outside. But consider the size of the convention. Two years ago in Las Vegas, convention space totaled well over 1 million sq.-feet (92,900 sq.-m), with 30,000 attendees and 600 exhibitors on hand. In New Orleans, site of last year's event, the convention center is 1.3-miles ( 2.09-km) long. It takes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.