General Motors Corp.'s answer to the new sport/utility vehicle (SUV)-pickup sub-segment is getting rave reviews from analysts, who got a sneak preview Jan. 29 of GM future products timed to appear in '00-'02 timeframe. The automaker also raised new speculation about a Holden-derived line of U.S. vehicles, possibly including new Cadillac Catera, Chevrolet Caprice and Camaro/Firebird. “Overall, these are the first cars I've seen in a long time from GM that truly had some emotional, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.