Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it has set the base price of its new Highlander Hybrid at $33,030 and hiked stickers on its Prius hybrid sedan $100, or 0.5%, to $20,975 effective April 4. The up-market 4WD-i base Highlander Hybrid with all-wheel drive starts at $34,430. The 4x2 Highlander Hybrid Limited bases at $37,890, with the 4WDi Highlander Hybrid Limited model starting at $39,290. The prices mark a significant premium from conventionally powered Highlanders, but make standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.