Hino Motors Ltd. announces it will open a new plant in Woodstock, Ont., Canada, next month for the production of up to 2,000 medium-duty trucks annually for the North American market. Hino will invest C$3 million ($2.6 million) in its first Canadian manufacturing facility, according to the Ontario government. Hino already produces trucks for Canada and the U.S. in Long Beach, CA, at a Toyota Motor Corp.-owned facility. “Hino's decision to expand its presence in Ontario is further proof ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.