DETROIT – Chrysler Group’s Dodge division gives a strong hint of its future ’04 Durango SUV in the ’03 Durango concept vehicle. The production version hits the assembly line at Chrysler’s Newark, DE, plant in August. '03 Dodge Durango concept vehicle. Taking styling cues from the Dodge Power Wagon concept, the Durango concept features satin silver accents on the exterior, a billet aluminum grill and a headlamp design that mimics Dodge Ram pickups. Unlike traditional SUVs, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.