Magna International Inc. makes it official, announcing Friday (Aug. 20) it had hired Mark Hogan, head of General Motors Corp.’s advanced vehicle development team, as its new president. The move once again is churning up Detroit’s rumor mill with speculation former Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard now may move into the vacant slot at GM. GM executive Mark Hogan heads to Magna. Hogan will replace Belinda Stronach, who left Magna as president and CEO in January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.